Saturday, August 22, 2009

Walking, smoking, and Klonopin!

Wow, what a week....things couldn't get any more surreal, aside from being abducted by something..Having said that my car hasn't made any serious attempts at ending my life lately, well except that time it came at me with an axe, but I don't count those incidents!

Good news, and certainly highlight of the last few months is that my youngest, Samuel has taken the biggest step a
baby can take....He's waking, and not like some parents that just throw there kids across the room and count that as first steps! This is text book walking, no amateur BS!



Has been a little hard to get used to thigh, as it now longer means he's a baby...he's upgraded to 'toddler' So now technically I don't have any baby's! And shan't be having anymore, Complications put my wife in a life risking situation if she where to attempt more. Sure we are happy with that we won't be having anymore, but its times like these that we think, 'damn'

Baby's are far more addicting then methamphetamine, seriously once you get hit with the broody bug, it's like a scene from 'trainspotting'

Slightly more concerning news has led me into a bit of a downward spiral, is that my eldest boy Martial is showing (very subtle mind you) signs of Bi-Polar. This is something I have feared since I was diagnosed, as the illness indisputably re-occurs among family members. In other words someone in my recent family tree would of had it, and being that we have 2 kids the odds of one of them having the illness is increased!

There is a big question for me;
If I knew I had B-Polar would I of breeded??
The answer being a flat NO...I have issues with simply bringing a child into this world, let alone with a high chance of them having a serious mental illness.

I'm quite right wing when it comes to the question of; should people have kids if there is a high risk they will have a disability early on in life. First of all I am Pro-life, but would only fully support the views that came with it, if we where able to control the breeding process. To the point where I am quite partial to the idea of a licence to breed!

The important thing thing here if Matial was Bi-Polar, we would detect it very early on in life, and be able to control it from a very early age, thus reducing the risks of it affecting his life as he becomes a man! It is still something that I'll dwell on for some time yet!

On a few extra pills this week, not for the faint hearted, I say faint hearted as I don't wanna use pu**ys on here! Anyway I'll let you know how that turns out, will either turn me into a nutter, make me feel better shor-term, or knock me out and I'll sleep until next Autumn, like a bear but backwards....Been on them a few times before, but never with the current combo I' currently on.

Wouldn't it be fantastic if you could have a cocktail party, but with no alcohol!


Saw a fantastic video this week on youtube, it was from The Onion and they said President Obama had Bi-polar! The whole piece was written in a non derogatory way, and I really had a crack up! Check it out!




Quiting smoking is a LOT harder that I imagined, and my cut down target has been exceeded a lot lately! Still keen to do it though, and despite the cheating, it's still a big improvement!

Highs and lows are keeeeling me lately, and considering changing the blog to UPdownUpdownUPdownUpdownUPdownUpdownUPdownUpdownUPdownUpdownUPdownUpdown.blogspot.com
that would certainly descibe it a better more at the moment! hehe!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck on the quitting smoking. I'm 43 days smober ... it really does take a lot of commitment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one!! I'm really struggling, the 5 a day limit has slipped terribly! I must start over!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand your issue with children. My wife and I are planning on having one in a year or two and it scares me to think I could be passing on my issues to my child. Life is tough enough and it isn't getting easier out there. I am hoping for the best for you. And good luck with the meds. I threw my back out once, felt like I had an ice pick lodged in the middle of my spine.

    ReplyDelete

Please don't forget to add your name, so i know who you are ;)