Wednesday, December 9, 2009

12 days of Bi-Polar Christmas!!

I got bored, so decided to write my own version of that annoying Christmas song! If you read this, you need to read it to the tune of the classic hehe

All the things described I have been given over the last year so, it's quite true aswell enjoy ;)


On the first day of Christmas my doctor gave to me....
A repeat prescription that I need to fill

On the 2nd day of Christmas my doctor gave to me....
2 seroquel

On the 3rd day of Christmas my doctor gave to me....
3 doxepin

On the 4th day of Christmas my doctor gave to me....
4 clonazepam

On the 5th day of Christmas my doctor gave to me....
5 Lith-- iu--ms

On the 6th day of Christmas my doctor gave to me....
6 xanax

On the 7th day of Christmas my doctor gave to me....
7 sleeping aids

On the 8th day of Christmas my doctor gave to me....
8 megs of prozac

On the 9th day of Christmas my doctor gave to me....
9 blood tests

On the 10th day of Christmas my doctor gave to me....
10 hours councilling

On the 11th day of Christmas my doctor gave to me....
11 valiums

On the 12th day of Christmas my doctor gave to me....
12 Zoloft

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't forget to add your name, so i know who you are ;)